Subject: Re: PVR drives
From: Merle Ilgenfritz <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 12:15:37 -0500

At 12:45 AM 12/11/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone have any suggestions regarding the BEST 4 GB drive for the PVR?

I am using the Seagate Barracuda on my own personal PVR. Great results.
I sell these for $999.99 + shipping/handling.

If you need more info, let me know...

*********************************************************************
*                                                                   *
*                          Merle Ilgenfritz                         *
*                             President                             *
*                           Wild Eyed Video                         *
*      80 Grant Drive, North Kingstown, RI  02852-3614  U.S.A.      *
*          Voice #: (401) 294-4070   Fax #: (401) 294-4070          *
*                                                                   *
*  Dealer for Amiga, Dec Alpha, PC Systems - Hardware and Software  *
*                                                                   *
*********************************************************************